I have decided to start a goal tracker…right here on this blog. Hopefully, it will keep me motivated and accountable. So, even though it is Tuesday and I hope to post this every Monday…I am going to give myself a break since it is my first one. ; )
For this week I hope to accomplish (Above and beyond my normal “duties”):
- Clean out and reorganize the refrigerator. I want to add healthy snack stations for Greyson
- Work on starting / expanding / being successful with my Shaklee business. I have a health fair coming up, and I think it will be a great jumping off point for me.
- Organize Scott’s closet, better.
- De-Clutter the kitchen counters.
- De-Clutter the living room toy area.
Yeah, I think 5 items is a good start.
How about you? Anyone else out there trying to get their lives ahead of schedule, or are you just keeping your head above water? I’d love to hear what your plans are for this week!!