Valentines Day is right around the corner! I love making resources that capitalize on the excitement of the season. Something as simple as having themed worksheets for your math lessons can make your child(ren) more engaged and excited about their math time. So, to make the most of the excitement I created these Valentines Day Conversation Heart Math: Graphing worksheets. They are compete with an amazing analysis page that takes the resource to a whole new level!
Valentines Day Conversation Heart Math
[ddownload id=”3118″ style=”button” button=”purple” text=”Click Here to Download your Candy Heart Graphing”]
Valentines Day Conversation Heart Math: Graphing. Step-By-Step:
- I took a handful of Conversation Hearts and put them in a small bucket.
- Have the child reach into the bucket (without looking) and place the heart in the correct column (Pink in the pink column, purple in the purple column, etc.)
- Keep repeating until all the hearts are out of the bucket or a single column is completely full
- Once they have placed all of the hearts on the graph, sit down and begin to go over the analysis page with them.
- Analysis Page!
- Sit down next to your child (or read to the class) the questions on the analysis page.
- If your little one is too small to write their answers, just use this page as a Q&A session with your little one!
While you are here, make sure you check out my other Valentines Themed activities / printables!
- Enjoy these additional math worksheets with these Valentines Day Math Worksheets: Greater-Than, Less-Than Worksheets!
- Start a new favorite family tradition with these amazing Valentines Day–Advent Hearts!
- If you are loving the conversation heart worksheets, here is a whole variety of new ones! check them out: 7 Awesome Conversation Heart Activities!
- It is important to me that my boys are grateful, compassionate, and kind! To facilitate these traits we perform random acts of love on Valentines Day! Last year we created Valentines Day Gourmet Popcorn to pass out!