I’ve been wanting a grocery list for items that I feel we should (for the most part) on hand at any given time, for a while now. There are quite a few to be found on Pinterest – none of which were what I was hoping for, so I decided to create my own grocery list!
I use this grocery list to do a quick run through of our kitchen to make sure we have all ingredients on hand – BEFORE going to the grocery store. (Revolutionary idea, right?!). haha.
Especially now that Greyson is in Kindergarten and I am packing and sending his lunch everyday, having food in the house is pretty darn important.
Grocery List – How It Works:
- Download and Print out your copies!
- Before heading to the grocery store pull out a list and go through it with a highlighter ( I love these!) – Simply highlight the items you need to pickup! Are there items you need, but are not on the grocery list? Write it down either 1) under the appropriate category or 2) in the bottom right corner.
- You could also keep this out in your kitchen throughout the week – and highlight items that you are running out of , or low on, in-case you are in a hurry and do not have time to do a full inventory, you’ll still have an updated grocery list.
Something important to point out is the “Meat” section. I created bubbles for the most common types of meat – I simply highlight the type of meat I need to pickup.
Take your grocery & meal planning to the next level by using my other resources I’ve created!
- Meal Planning organization and planning is easy with this free download!
- Keep your food budget on track with these Budgeting Envelopes
- Keep your kids entertained AND learning with these awesome grocery store activity sheets.
- Save a ton of money on your groceries with these excellent apps … the make it so easy!