Can you all please do me a favor? Let’s pretend that today is not January 5th but instead it is December 31st and I am right on time with my 2015 New Years goals post?
There is no question that I love to set new years resolutions / goals / intentions… whatever you call it, I love it! So with that being said here are my numerous goals for 2015!
- Drink more water. Last year I resolved (because I was pregnant) to give up my soda intake. Now that I am breastfeeding I am still not drinking soda, and have drastically upped my water intake. I feel so much better because of this and want to continue with it.
- Put more effort into how I look on a daily basis. Even though we do not leave the house many days (in the winter) I’d like to do more than shower and put on fresh PJ’s. :-/ And I am sure Scott would appreciate this as well.
- This next goals has been on my list for THREE years in a row — MENU PLAN. I really stink at this and I need to do better!
- Keep saving money on groceries. —> I have a post on how I am doing this, and ways to improve upon it that I will be sharing soon.
- Get out more! Honestly, we’ve become sorta lazy it seems. I want us to get out of the house more.
- Go sledding, Hiking, Swimming, Disc Golfing, to the Beach, etc. I am aware it will be even harder now that we have a one month old, but we NEED to get out more.
- Watch less Television
- Play more games as a family, and just Scott and I
- I want Scott and I to participate in our 3rd warrior run. Not just participate but excel at it. We do not need to place anywhere near 1st, I just want us to complete it without feeling like we are going to die. 🙂
- Use the 2015 Soon to be Debt Free workbook to really start destroying our debt!
- Pay off our equinox
- Double (at least) our student loan payments
- Increase 401K contributions
- *This may seem counter productive to paying off our debt* However, I would like to save some money for a small vacation for next year, possibly a camping trip this summer.
- Continue Growing this little ol’ blog here!
- Make enough to complete all my items listed on my Irregular Income form in the 2015 Soon to be Debt Free workbook! *That would be AMAZING!*
- Find a posting schedule that really works for me.. more consistency for all of you!
- Be better at socializing with my readers
So there are my main goals for 2015. Throughout the year I constantly make new goals, so that I am always striving to better myself. I would LOVE to hear what your main goals are for 2015!