It is here!! Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding over the past 3 weeks. Hudson is doing great (though pretty darn fussy) and we are settling in now after the holidays. I wanted so badly to get this workbook to all of you sooner, but I am considering it successful having it out before the 1st. 🙂
I have updated the workbook, adding new pages and making it more functional! WAHOO
Like I said I have added a few pages since last years edition. You’ll have:
- A Year of Saving
- Paycheck Schedule – Where you will mark when you’ll be getting paid for the ENTIRE year
- Balanced Budget- Two forms to fill out that will set you up with a budget that is balanced and doable. These forms even come with suggested percentages for each category based on Dave Ramsey’s advice!
- Paycheck Budgeting
- Payment Tracker for the year
- Irregular Income – Do you have an income that you do not rely on to pay the bills, and is completely irregular (I do!). If so, then this page is for you! You can set up payoff goals for your irregular income.
- Snowball Calculator – LETS PAY OFF OUR DEBTS!
- Monthly Budget Check-In – January through December 2015
When you print off your new 2015 Soon-To-Be Debt Free Workbook make sure you also download and print off your Bill Pay Worksheets!!! I swear by these bill pay worksheets, and NEVER pay bills without one. I actually print off a years worth (24 for us) at once and use my binding machine to put them into a workbook. I will do the same thing with my new 2015 Soon-To-Be Debt Free Workbook.
I will be back ASAP to do an in-depth overview of all the pages and how to fill them out properly. —>>> Click HERE To see the in-depth overview!
If you print and enjoy these financial pages I would truly appreciate your Pins, Shares and Follows on Facebook! While you are busy printing out your workbook make sure you check out these other helpful posts:
- How to get your student loan interest rates lowered! <—- a serious game changer!!
- The one form you NEED to use when paying your bills