A year ago I released the Preschool Daily Learning Workbook, and I am truly humbled by the number of emails, comments, and messages I have received thanking me for creating and providing this resource, along with requests for a 2015 – 2016 version. So because I want to keep you happy I am here today to officially share the 2015 – 2016 Preschool Daily Learning Workbook!
I made a few minor changes to it this year. Mostly just the “look” of the workbook. All of the same great content is still there.
If you’d like a detailed overview of how to fill out these pages, CLICK HERE. Otherwise, you can see a quick preview and explanation.
How It Works:
Download and print your Daily Learning Workbook. You can use a 3 ring binder or a binding machine (This is my preferred method!) to corral all of your pages
Every morning (or whenever you decided) sit down with your child and go through the daily work / activities
- Determining and writing today’s date, and the time
- Drawing a daily photo
- Finding the date on the calendar and tracing it
- Locating and coloring today’s date
Skills Being Built:
- Preschool Math (Graphing, rote counting)
- Telling and writing the time
- Months of the year
- Weather Charting
- Number Recognition
- and more…
Earlier, I said that I made some simple (appearance) changes. Below you can see the calendar pages:
And here you can see 3 of the weather charting pages:
Now comes the good stuff!
Did You Know?
I also offer customized Daily Learning Workbooks for only $4.00!?!? That’s right! What you’ll receive:
- Child’s name on the cover
- You can pick the workbook color!
- Balloon Image on their birthday (on the calendar)
- Name prominently displayed with arrows — showing how to correctly write the letters of their name on the monthly handwriting page