I have mentioned before that we live in the country. For me that means it takes me more than 30 minutes to reach the nearest Target. It is sad, but our family has found ways to still thrive despite this daily struggle. 🙂
Don’t get me wrong. I am not complaining about where we live at all. There are some real benefits to living in the country. For one we have a nice plot of land – that thanks to the fact that HOA’s do not exist anywhere near where I live we get to do whatever the heck we want, whenever we want. However, like I said before we are miles and miles and miles and miles away from a Target – or really any-other store worth visiting!
It wasn’t so bad until the babies came along – and more specifically Hudson came along. See Hudson, is not a good napper at all. He will fall asleep in the car but he cannot be transferred to his crib if we arrive back home. This means that if I decide to make the trek out to shop – Hudson will not have a “real” nap that day, and I can guarantee to spend a few hours just to visit one store. (Traveling there – shopping – traveling back). It really can throw a monkey wrench in your day!
For those reasons and a few more I am super excited to share a new app with all of you! It is fantastic!
The App is called PatPat and has been hanging out as one of the Best New Apps in the App store! *Right, there you know it is good!*
Here is the gist of it –
- The app shares with me (and you) really huge deals everyday. The deals are one anything a woman / mother / grandmother / someone who knows a woman would want!
- Everyday morning they share 20 new deals. UP TO 90% OFF!
- Shipping! The shipping is FREE in the United States. <— one of my most favorite features
- They offer high quality products that are also really fun – unique – useful
- I loved the array of adorable baby outfits, and the Halloween costumes I saw.
- Seriously! We bought Greyson a pirate costume for Halloween a few years back and it was almost $50.00 These look fantastic, and are less than 10 bucks!
With the holidays literally just a few months away – this app is perfect for those hard to buy for people on your list. I hate giving gift cards – but I also really hate loading up the car, especially when it is freezing cold out – just to wonder around a store or mall hoping to stumble onto a gift that the person might like. Not anymore! Now I can shop on my phone, get amazing gifts, WITH FREE SHIPPING that I know they will love! Bonus- Hudson gets his full naps, everyday!
As I was browsing through the app, I came across this adorable Iphone 6 case, and I could not resist. I was able to snag it using code SAVE30 for less than 3 dollars!
How to Make the Most out of the App:
- Use discount codes! You can use the code ONEB35 to get 35% off PLUS $5.00 if you are a new user!
- Share the app (Via your promo code) with your friends and family!
- They will get $5 off their first order PLUS you will get $5 when they order. Win-Win
Disclaimer- PatPat asked me to review their app and give an honest review of it. That is what I have done. All opinions as always are 100% my own!