Between the No Child Left Behind Act, and the introduction of new learning curriculum’s in our public schools; educating our early learners at home before they begin their formal educational journey is becoming more imperative. What is expected of our children especially in regards to Math is mind boggling to many parents! What our children are learning in kindergarten was not even introduced to most parents until second grade when they were in school!
So to better equip our children to learn these new concepts and have a leg up when they enter kindergarten, I am sharing my Preschool Math printables for free right here! This list is a growing one and will be continually updated as new material is released. Some of the concepts I will be focusing on are:
- Number Sense – (The number “3” represents 3 objects, which is greater than 2 and less than 4)
- Geometry – (Patterns and Shapes)
- Measurement – (Size, distance, amount)
- Language of Math – ( More Than, Less Than, Equal To)
- Spatial Relations – (In front of, Behind, Near or Far)