Just in time for St. Patrick’s day I am sharing these Preschool Math: Greater-Than, Less-Than sheets! As I make more and more of these sheets, I increase the number values. These go into the lower thirties. You can visit my Preschool Math page to see a full list of math related worksheets. Make sure you check back in the next few days for more St. Patrick’s themed worksheets!
- Print out the 7 worksheets along with the 2 pages of rainbows
- Cut around each rainbow… these do not have to be perfect, a rough cut is fine.
- Have your child glue the rainbow over the pot of gold that has the higher number
- Compare the pot of gold on left to the one across from it on the right
- Bonus Activity – Have your child circle the pot of gold and rainbow that is the biggest number on the whole page.
It is easy as that, and your child is having fun while working on:
- Number recognition
- The Language of Math
- Motor Skills (gluing)