Tax Time, Everyone! Seriously, have you completed and submitted your taxes yet? They are due to the IRS by next Wednesday! If you’ve already submitted (like us) and received your refund (like us), then pat yourself on the back. If not, don’t worry! I have some advice, and options for you so you have them completed long before next Wednesday!
I honestly believe that if you are reading this blog – you are tech savvy enough to be able to file your own taxes, with the help of an online company like TaxACT! There is no need to print, sort, and pray that you have all our tax documents, drive them to an accountant that you have to pay a small fortune to, and trust that they get everything filed all the while maximizing your deductions to get you the largest possible return. Honestly, that seems really stressful to me. I prefer handling our finances, rather then outsourcing it. Filing our taxes is no different.
So here are my top reasons why you should be using TaxACT to file your taxes this year.
- It is VERY inexpensive to file using them. I cannot even fathom spending a large sum of money on an accountant to file our personal taxes. Especially when it is so easy to do it yourself!
- You can file your federal return for FREE!
- They save your information from year to year – to make filing easier and faster year after year
- Your personal information is safe and secure
- You get instant updates – to make sure you have filed on-time and that your returns have been accepted – You can even track your return so you know when to expect it!
- They have an app that tracks your donations throughout the year.
- This I think is really awesome! I am constantly donating small sums to support friends and family – I do not do well tracking this, so I never get to claim the deductions. foolish on my part! Download here!
- It is so easy to use!
- TaxACT will walk you through all steps of filing your taxes with a 100% accuracy guarantee
- They have multiple pledges & guarantees. I really appreciate a company that backs their claims!
So you really do not have any reason to not get those taxes filed, and utilize your tax refund! If you are not sure how to best use your refund to benefit your family, be sure to check out this post!
*Disclaimer – This post is sponsored by TaxACT – but all opinions and ideas are 100% my own!