When you are in the midst of paying down debts, building up your savings account, or living paycheck to paycheck – it can seem that you never get to treat your self. At least not with a truck load of guilt. I’ve found that reward programs are a great way to earn treats – but I’ve never found one that I really loved…until now! Other programs require too much random video watching, survey taking OR the number of points/credits/bucks you get is random and up to chance. Not fun!
Let me introduce you to an awesome alternative! Bing Rewards.
Here is why I am loving (and actually using) this!
- I earn credits for my searches (I search A LOT)
- The search engine is a lot better then any other reward program out there!!
- I earn credits that I can redeem for gift cards, vouchers, coupons, and so much more.
- It is a GREAT way to treat our family without it affecting our debt snowball
- It makes this debt journey A LOT easier to deal with
- It is incredibly easy to set up and get started.
Here are a few more details about the program.
Credits for Searches
- You get 1 point for ever 2 searches.
- Up to 10 a day on mobile devices
- Up to 15 a day on desktop
- 1 point a day for daily reward offers <—- All you have to do is click a link
- TOTAL OF UP TO 26 CREDITS A DAY
Grow your Status
- When you signup you initially start out as a member – the more credits you get, you move up in status, earning you extra rewards
- It seems pretty darn easy to me!
Make it Easy
There are a few things you can do to make earning credits even easier for yourself.
- Set Bing as your homepage – both at home and at the office!
- Don’t forget to change your mobile search too!
- When you search something, click on RELATED SEARCHES to easily search again!
- Set goals. It will help keep you motivated to keep earning!
So let me know if you sign up, and if you are loving it just as much as I am!
Disclaimer- Bing has compensated me for writing this post, but everything I have written is my own, and 100% truthful! I really do love this rewards program. 🙂
Leave a Reply