Once a child knows the letters of the alphabet, the next step is to start teaching them the letter sounds. A great way to do this is by introducing the beginning letter sound of words!
I have created and compiled a super pack of activities for your student(s) to work on – so they can master letter (and beginning letter) sounds!
Included in this Beginning Letter Sound Super Pack is:
- Interactive worksheets that cover all 26 letters
- Over 100 fun, vibrant, exciting clip cards
- These are perfect for practice and review. They also make an excellent addition to reading corners
- Create your very own Animals of the Zoo booklet!
- Students have to fill in the beginning letter for every animal at the zoo
- Super fun letter sound domino game! This is broken up into three separate sections. Which makes it easy to play with just one child, or a whole group of kids!
- Comes with a printable score card
- Letter Sound Glossary Page
Kids will love all these activities, and you’ll love how quickly they master their letter sounds!