40 pages of age appropriate addition & subtraction word problems.
Looking to introduce new math concepts to your child / students? Maybe you just want an easy and no prep way of reviewing Addition and Subtraction Concepts – while allowing them multiple ways to show their work – in addition to giving them multiple methods to find the correct answer.
What you’ll receive:
- 40 pages of age appropriate word problems
- 20 Addition & 20 Subtraction
- Every page is in Black and White but students are still engaged with the defined sections of the worksheet
How they Work
- Each page has a different word problem
- Read the problem aloud to your child / student
- I like to have Greyson circle the two numbers that are relevant to the question being asked
- #1 Draw a picture in the rectangle of the math problem
- #2 Show the math problem on the time line
- #3 Write out the math equation ( 3 + 2 = 5 )
- Bonus Work – The subtraction pages ask the child to circle whether the equation is (+) or (-). This also helps you to know at a quick glance if they are working on an addition or subtraction problem. (Since all the word problems are different)
- #4 Write the answer to the equation in the dotted circle