January is right around the corner – and that gets me excited. I absolutely LOVE the new year. I really enjoy setting goals. I also enjoy looking back on the previous year – did I succeed in my personal – business – financial goals? Where did I thrive and where did I fail miserably? What worked and what didn’t? I work hard to improve in all areas of my life from year to year. Sometimes I succceed and sometimes I just don’t. Either way I look forward to trying again in the next year.
Scott and I are continuing on our Soon-To-Be Debt Free journey, and I have some lofty goals in mind for 2016! To help kick start your goal planning mindset, I have put together some of my favorite financial and budgeting posts in this Budget Roundup for you!
Below are some of my best / favorite / most useful money related posts.
- My motivation of debt free living
- 2016 Soon-To-Be Debt Free Workbook
- Student Loans – How to get your monthly payment & Interest Rate Lowered!
- My Favorite Budgeting Technique!
- Debt Free Stories – I really enjoy reading about other peoples journey to becoming debt free. I have an entire Pinterest board full of their stories and inspiration!
- While you are there, make sure you are following my Soon-To-Be Debt Free board!
- 7 apps that will save you money on Groceries
- Do you pay bills? Then you ABSOLUTELY need this!!
- Beginners Guide to Budgeting – from Creativesavingsblog.com
- 7 reasons your budget is failing – From The Budget Mama
I would love for you to share with me your favorite posts! If I think it is helpful I will happily add it to my list!!
If you are serious about taking control of your finances – and you want to really get out of debt, than make sure you grab this 40-page workbook – today!!