This site has always been based upon providing real resources, that real families need, can use, and help to improve their lives. One of my most used resources are my Preschool Math: Greater-than, Less-than pages. Greyson loved completing them, so I made some more advanced Greater Than, Less Than pages for “Kinder Aged Kids”.
- Easy Addition
- Simple Subtraction
- Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- Snap Cube, Number & Pattern Cards
- Mystery Image Game
- Preschool Math: Greater-than, Less-than
This is such and easy and fun activity. I wont lie, this is meant for older children (beyond preschool) so I made a few of them a tiny bit tricky for them. I like that is just makes them slow down a little, and think about the numbers and their sequences.
Greater Than, Less Than – How it works:
- Click HERE to download your activity sheets
- Either you can, or if your child is old enough, have them cut out the alligator squares. You’ll notice that there are two pages of alligators, One page has them facing to the left, and the other has them facing to the right.
- The alligators mouth (Faces) towards the larger number… since they would want to eat up the larger number.
- Using a tab of glue, glue the correct facing alligator on each square. Remember- the alligator “eats” the larger number.
It is as easy as that – and it helps your little one grow in their:
- Number Recognition
- Number Sequence
- Ones, tens and now hundred frames.
If you are looking for other resources for Preschool Math and beyond, make sure you check out my full page of totally free resources! Check Them All Out, Here!
And because he is just so darn cute, and he looks so darn tiny – I have to share this collage of Greyson working on the Preschool Version of the Greater Than, Less Than concept!